Anonymous

My photo
music and comics - perfect getaway.

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Maseh Nak Bajet?

Assalammualaikum.

These past few days seems to teach me something. Thanks to those someones, I've realized how vain I've been. When anger most likely to control, I simply do things without using my brain. My words especially.
I tend to address, offend and even curse. Gosh. And yeah thanks to that someones, I am determined to make a turning point. No more hatred. No more oh-aku-hebat-sukati-aku-nak-kata-apa. No more bullshits. No more unnecessary annoyance.  (Well, perhaps a bit.) Serious lah, Lailaa.

This might sound cheesy but err I wanna change. And nope I'm not gonna let this remains as words. Yes, bebeh. Me gonna walk the talk. But first I seriously need to gather up some courage. I gotta apologize.
May this intention be blessed and carried out well.
Amin.

Adios.

4 comments:

Aku Mad said...

lepak ctok kejap..

Qadriah Mohammad said...

lamak2 pun sikpa :D

Miziey said...

Aih, apa mksd entri towk?
Kmk udah la BI x bpa nak pass glak. Tauk yes & no ajak. Keh3.

Mok change kah? mok jd apa? kereta or peti sejok? ahahahahahah..
xD

Qadriah Mohammad said...

Jadi selipar pun hengsem juak