Anonymous

My photo
music and comics - perfect getaway.

Tuesday, 2 August 2011

An Introduction :)

Assalamualaikum. Peace be upon you.

Hey there! A warm regard from me to whoever is currently visiting this humble blog :P My name is Laila and here is where I'll share a piece of my mind. I might write everything. Some day in the future there shall be perhaps your name here? Well who knows, right? Oh I forgot. I'm a Sarawakian and I'm damnly proud of being one :) I'm mix-blooded  ; Malay, Melanau and Iban. So, my entry in the future might be in those languages. If you don't get some of the words you might as well can ask. I'm currently a student and obviously in a life learning process. Ain't we all are? Well, what I've learnt from this life is sometimes you need to see it from a different perspective.Then you'll not only found its solution but also the gift, the lesson, something precious enough you gotta earn for it :) I guess that's all for this time.

Thank you~

No comments: